Executive Office: 112 Adams Drive, Kelso, WA 98626 . Tel & Fax: (360) 636 3989
Dear member and friend,
Khmer Alliance Foundation (KAF) is very pleased to inform you its ongoing programs that mainly serve and assist needy people, as individual and collective basis as below:
1. advocacy PROJECT (AP). It concerns education of the general public, such as organizing symposium, conference, forum and public meeting, and workshop.
2. COMMUNITY ASSISTANCE PROJECT (CAP). It is intended to develop projects for “collective needs” in a community as “Sister Community”. The community in America will help a community in Cambodia. This may include renovating classrooms; building modern sanitary facility, putting a library in a school; building a healthcare facility and community hall; digging water irrigation system; digging ponds and wells in a community.
* For example, “Chantrea Project” of CAP is dedicated to building a Sala Chawtean in Wat Jhey Oddom in Phum Chamcar Mteas, Srok Chantrea, Khet Svay Rieng.
* Another ongoing project of CAP is to provide “Free English Class” for students in rural area of the provinces. Four Free English classes are open in the provinces of Kompong Thom, Battambang, Takeo and Svay Rieng. To keep the project active, KAF needs financial support for an English class that costs as low as $70.00 a month per instructor. The ongoing Free English Classes are sponsored by individuals and friends in native towns and villages.
3. SCHOLARSHIP PROJECT (SP). It is an Individual Assistance Program (IAP) that is intended to provide support to “individual student” or “trainee” of your choice for as long as you wish. It can be your relative or someone else you don’t know. For instance, a small amount of $5.00- $10.00 per month is very encouraging for a student with school supply, medicine and clothes;
The project aims at improving individual knowledge and well-being of every citizen in each community. To achieve these goals, KAF needs your kind support and generous contribution in every way you can, and no donation is too small!
KAF is here to assist everyone in building a bridge between America and Cambodia.
Khmer Alliance Foundation
KAF Programs funded by generous people in our communities in the USA, Canada and Cambodia.
To achieve its objectives, KAF needs your participation and support, financially and intellectually.
- Community in America
- Community in Australia
- Community in Canada
- Community in France
||Communities in Cambodia:
Any idea or suggestion, please contact: Van Sar, KAF program Director at: Van_Sar@msn.com